The Very Fast 'Pizza'...(ready in 20 minutes - and it may even be healthy...)
- tortillas (2 midsized per person) - those with spicy dough are best, but all will do...
- One topped spoonful of Italian pesto (per tortilla) - red, green or any other will do
- Max. one half onion (per totilla)
- Approx. 50g of cheese (per tortilla)
- Salt, peber, oregano, basil, chili, your choice
- Garniture (and this is the easy part!) - anything! Select something from last nights dinner, limit the number of choices, and don't overfill! For example add one (and max two!) of the following ingredients:
one sliced tomato (per totilla)
one quarter peberfruit (per totilla)
three/four small anchoves (per totilla)
four spicy Spanish sousage slices (per totilla)
two spoonful of frozen, organic maize (per totilla)
four/five champignons (per totilla)
You then have:
- Start the oven (heating of the oven may be the rate limiting step!) - warm up to 200°C
- Place two tortillas on an oiled heating plate (only one teaspoonful oil needed)
- Add pesto
- Add onion and spices
- Add garniture
- Add cheese
- Bake tortillas for max 10 minutes
- A wonderful, easy made 'pizza'!
- The only remaining issue: Your guests want the recipe!